Friday, February 8, 2008

patience, patience, patience

well, today was a lesson in patience. i went with a few others to register for my class at the university, and after waiting for 3 hours, we were told that their system is screwed up so come back later. oh well. oh. haha, but before that all happened, i had a fiasco with the bus system...I had to take a bus to get to the building across town, so i got on one, but i still wasn´t really sure where the builiding was (i´d only been there once before...) so i realized we´re not anywhere near it, so i got off, and ended up having to backtrack my way a good 3 miles up the hill to find the building. I ended up showing up 20 minutes late for the "appointment" we all had, but in the end that didn´t matter!

anyway, had my first day of classes yesterday...2 poli.sci classes and one literature class. they all seem reallly cool, the professors are nice and funny and really want to make the classes interesting, so it´s looking good.

i´ll post later about my trip...but it was good!

No comments: